Tuesday 6 November 2012

There's a disco light at the end of the tunnel


Hardness yields to softness…
Eventually, every time.
I try to remember this when I hit a place within myself that is rigid, tensed against life.
Trying to blast through does not work & can cause damage & pain.
Allowing myself to continually yield to the pull of that which moves my soul softens those places in myself & lets the life force flow more freely. 
My job has become like a cheating husband.
The one you chose, the one you love and have invested so much in.
But, because I love him (my job), I continue to be lifted and carried to an impossible place by my "grandmothers".
I think I am taken there so that I may see how that which appears static and set - might be freed by the magic of my imagination. 





No comments:

Post a Comment