Friday 27 August 2021

Happy Birthday Bruno 🤍


 Tomorrow is Bruno’s 7th Birthday. We got him and Rihanna from Tsile Sephoti after losing Bella. Another gift from Francis En Herman Liebenberg. I was never a “dog person” until I met Les. Bruno had a twin Rihanna. I still sob when I think about her some days. She loved eating cucumbers. She was fed poison and died exactly a year before Lesley died. I lost so much that everything I have seems so little or not enough tat times. And it’s unfair on those who don’t know the massive void I’m constantly trying to fill. I live between extremes. I experience the most beautiful moments and then some really shitty ones and some I’d rather be dead than go through. Right now I don’t know what I’m longing for. For Lesley and Rihanna to come back from the dead or to be just ignorant of my broken heart? And then Papa. The one responsible for Bruno’s obesity. Hahaha. “Ntatemogolo o lapile today Brukies,” he’d say to Bruno. That alone spoke volumes to our relationship. God bless his soul. And my mother who’s just fading away. I am glad I don’t see life this way every day because I’d be as good as dead. When events like this come, I don’t ignore them. But I have not acknowledged Bruno’s birthday since 2017. I’m so sad this evening man. It doesn’t help that I’m not a millionaire yet too. 😀 it’s always fun to confuse my own emotions. Laughing at my lousy jokes while I’m crying. 😆 and I know some of you are checking out Lesley’s ass. You’re going to hell. 🤣

Good night. ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment