Tuesday 7 November 2017

Moments

This is one of my favourite pictures of my love and our baby Bruno. Knocked off late from work. I was on the phone with him to find out what's for dinner. I was told my favourite. Wasn't sure what it was because I loved everything he cooked for me. I always criticised his food, but I had a husband who cooked for me and went all out each time. I was spoilt and so I could afford to be a spoilt brat.
I don't even think I ate that night. He slept before I got home. I usually bring my dinner to the bedroom and catch up. So when I came home to find these two fast asleep in the heat, I did what I do best. Take pictures. I took a few and then gave him kiss. Woke up and and asked for a proper kiss. Hahahaha. I remember like it was juat the other day. I chased Bruno out of our room and went straight to bed without dinner. We cuddled. Had a chat and he admitted he was too tired and wanted to sleep. I showed him the photos the next day. I told him I would not post them unless he pisses me off. Never imagined I'd be pissed off by the fact that he is no more. Motho wa ka! Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment