Sunday 16 July 2017

Making sense of your departure

Baby,
I've been telling friends and some of your relatives that only one thing comes to mind when I try to make sense of your passing. You and I had the kind of love that people experience over a long, long time. Our time was short but we had already made memories that will last me till the day I cross over to you. You took the lead when it comes to matters of the heart. You were the one that made me realise that we have a "forever" arrangement. Every time when I made you angry, you made it a point to correct me. But what I appreciate most, is how you forgave me. You still had the same passion for our love even after cruel mistakes and inconsiderate choices I made. I tried to do the same, but I found myself still trying even after almost a decade of being together. You are so easy to love. And that's why I will keep loving you beyond this life on earth.
Yes, you were not perfect either. But through all the trials, one thing was clear.  Our love. It was effortless and none of us felt a burden. We had honest conversations about everything. We protected each of other from being hurt in any way. That's one thing we had in common among many other things.
We went through so much in a very short time. You went through way too much from a very young age. And so I use that as God's excuse when I try to comfort myself and others. I also think you agreed to go so soon because you knew I'd be able handle this life by myself. You believed in me and you always told me how amazing I am and how proud you were of me. I'd just smile and tell you to stop. But I always told you that I'm a productive human being because of you. I love you so much baby.
I won't lie. I wanted to secretly cross over with you when I could not figure out what I would do without you. But the overwhelming love and support from our friends did not give me a chance to device a plan. Since your passing, I no longer fear death. I even wanted to trade places with you, because I still think you were begining to grow wings. Wings to fly to the heights you always imagined. I know your dreams and I know the plans you had for us. That's why your death will always be a mystery. But I will do everything in my power to cope. Simply because I know you always wanted everyone to be happy. I will try. Oh my happy hubby. I miss you. I really wish you'd just come back.

4 comments:

  1. This line "But I will do everything in my power to cope"broke my heart and made me want to hug you. He has not left you alone, he is with you and looking after you and your kids. He left you with memories. Hold on tight and raise those angels that he left you with he is there spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You still had the same passion for our love even after cruel mistakes and inconsiderate choices I made. You are so easy to love. And that's why I will keep loving you beyond this life on earth."

    This right here made me shed tears!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Oliva Giphy
     from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Aluya Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Aluya who promise me 48hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {48} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Aluya told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Aluya so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Aluya if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Aluya on aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com Whatsapp/cal +2348055431163

    ReplyDelete