Thursday 20 July 2017

My Shrine

Last night I actually saw you in my dreams. We were debating and arguing about you not coming back. You insisted on being where you are for my sake. I cried so much when you disappeared and didn't reply to any of my questions any more. I woke up in the middle of the night with a wet pillow. Your side of the bed occupied by Bruno. I can tell he misses you too. I just cried.


I don't have any unanswered questions about you and me. I knew exactly where we were when you left this world. It's your absence that brews anger in my heart. Your unexplained departure just frustrates every plan we had. I relied on you so much. I relied on your love and warmth every night.


Your presence is all around us, but not in the way we would like. I found myself going to the cemetery every day. It's still not sinking in that you're no more. Every time when I'm kneeling on your tomb crying, I feel like you'd just tap me on my shoulder and ask me what's wrong.


I never thought or imagined myself your grave would be a shrine I go to just to be closer to you. There were no loose ends to tie before you left. You kissed and told me you loved me. At some point you were on the other end of the phone calling me all sorts of sweet names and telling me how you were and what you got up to. You were so happy. That makes me long for you even more.


It had been a week since one whole day of a lover's quarrel. I kept your long email apologising even when I was the one who should say sorry. The one lesson I took from that message was when you asked that we shouldn't be angry with each other for too long. I didn't even read on and I just called you to say how much you mean to me. Little did I know the next week would be so perfect and also your last. Oh my baby. I go to a sad place just to be close to you. I don't know why I choose that place over the great memories. I miss you. I wish you you'd come back and take this pain away.

13 comments:

  1. Ooooh moratiwa...I wish I could take it away...but I can't. It's a process this thing my dear...we need not rush it...not a day goes by ke sa go nagane...and I shed a tear everyday as I imagine how you feel without your Love...agggg man. Love you darli. Your words "It's gonna be ok" and it will.����������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana lwam! It's a long painful oad ahead. But I'm strengthened by love and support. Thank you and I love you

      Delete
  2. I lost the love of my life 8 years ago in a car accident too. Our son was 2months. The day he died we had a fight a STUPID fight, and a few hours later he was no more. That day still haunts me and I wish I could say I'm sorry infact there's alot I need to say but he is gone.I've learnt to live with the pain and I hate it when I'm told it's going to be ok,but I had to be ok eventually. I wish you strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost the love of my life 8 years ago in a car accident too. Our son was 2months. The day he died we had a fight a STUPID fight, and a few hours later he was no more. That day still haunts me and I wish I could say I'm sorry infact there's alot I need to say but he is gone.I've learnt to live with the pain and I hate it when I'm told it's going to be ok,but I had to be ok eventually. I wish you strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buhle, thank you for sharing your story. I admire your strength. Every new step I take into this new life, is encourage by strong people like you. Sending you love and light.

      Delete
  4. I admire your strength and courage....
    I respect you even more for baring your heartfelt pain and soul as you embark on this journey of healing ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lethabo,
      Every time youu see me writing, it's usually after breaking down in disbelief that he is really no more. I am so devastated, but I pick up the piece slowly but sure. I can't even make plans for the next day. I am consumed by this so much. It is so heavy and painful. But I don't take for granted all the prayers and messages of love. Thank you

      Delete
  5. I type then delete, the type over and over again. I'm sorry Matuba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the love Matuba. I really wish I could take away ur pain. U and Lesley taught me how to love. The way u talked about him was so beautiful and inspiring. I have no words but just love for you. Gomotsega moratiwa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the love Matuba. I really wish I could take away ur pain. U and Lesley taught me how to love. The way u talked about him was so beautiful and inspiring. I have no words but just love for you. Gomotsega moratiwa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this touched my heart. You will get through this Matuba, it's not easy at first but as time goes the strong Matuba we all know will get back up on his feet again. Trust the process, trust the journey and may you remain blessed. ����☘️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Oliva Giphy
     from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Aluya Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Aluya who promise me 48hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {48} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Aluya told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Aluya so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Aluya if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Aluya on aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com Whatsapp/cal +2348055431163

    ReplyDelete