Monday 24 July 2017

My only regret

The one thing I'm battling with while you're gone is how we constantly continued to love each other without talking much about issues that often threatened to derail us. We rushed to assuring each other of the love and commitment. I guess that's all we wanted to know. Yes, we accepted the weaknesses, the temptation and all the politics between two people who want to be together. I wish we spoke more about why we got into those potholes. But I suspect you were going to shut me up with a kiss and tell me to stop over thinking everything. You always said that to me when I questioned you or when I wanted to explore our issues. You forced me to focus my energy on making us great. But I wish I had the power to stop you and talk it all out. I'm not sure what change it would bring. I don't know if I'd feel better. It's just one thing I wish I was able to make you do.

I hold on to your last week on earth. You made everything extra special. You refused to entertain my drama. You made me smile as usual.

The day you died. I cry every time when I think about our 4am pillow talk and toast to "us" drinking left overs from a previous night. You wouldn't let me get out of bed. Made me breakfast in bed, washed the cars and kept checking up on me. I want to hold on to that instead of asking questions that will only make my grief even more difficult.
I love you so much. I'm sorry to burden you with my curious mind. You've left everything behind and you are at a better place. Thank you for coming through my dreams. Thank you for loving me beyond this life.

2 comments:

  1. Get Your Wife Back, Perfect Urgent Love Spell. Am Oliva Giphy
     from FL Usa All Thanks To Dr Aluya Who Brought Back The Love Of My Life. my girlfriend cheated on me and asked for a breakup. I don't believe at first i try to get back with her but all she told me was she’s with someone else. that she is no longer interested in marrying me at that point i was heart broken coz i love my girlfriend so much that i could not let go off her all of a sudden she left me, i really love her and never can imagine my life without her. not until i came across a powerful real spell caster Dr Aluya who promise me 48hours urgent love spell to get back with my girlfriend, good twenty-four {48} hours. hmm-mm, it was a good night time at 11:pm within the days that Dr Aluya told me that my girlfriend will be back, at first i heard the bell rings getting close to my door i heard someone saying honey!!!, it sound familiar i opened the door and i saw my girlfriend standing and weeping in front of me. i was not surprised because its all i have been praying for her to come back home. Guess what 2 weeks after she noticed her system and her body temperature was changed and i took her to clinic for check up and the doctor told me that there is life in her which means she was pregnant i really wants to use this opportunity to thanks Dr Aluya so much and the love page that directed me to Dr Aluya if you have any problem getting your ex back, or predicament that is worse or exactly like this you have been into, contact Dr Aluya on aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com Whatsapp/cal +2348055431163

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony of how Dr LATIFAH herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.latifah herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact maamtifah@gmail.com or call or what-apps him through +27785167256. . .he also specialize on the following things

    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
    PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
    HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
    REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
    Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

    ReplyDelete