Thursday 17 August 2017

Still waving goodbye

Earlier this year at Siki's birthday,
Where you saved the pap. That story was the
Highlight of the party. 
Every single day feels like I'm on a moving bus and you are standing behind it waving, but never disappearing. The bus keeps moving but I still see you waving in the distance. And I can't enjoy this new journey because I don't want to lose the last view I have of you. I'm not waving back because I want you here next to me.
It's hard to change plans when you've build your whole life around one person. I've lost zeal for life and I am becoming even more less inspired to write about how I long for you. All it does is create a gaze for those who wonder what I am going through. I'm failing to convince myself that writing is key in the healing process I must go through. I'm broken and most of time just want to come where you are.
Every morning, I wake up surprised that I am still alive and survived the pain. I cry myself to sleep every day. That proverbial bus just keeps moving and I see you still waving and not trying to catch up so you can be with me.
I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment