Tuesday 8 August 2017

First month without my love



The distance between us when lived in Rustenburg,
meant that we need to send each other lots of pictures
and spent time video calling. This is one of the many
pictures of you I saved from those days. You are such a
hottie. Oh motho wa ka!

Today I don't want to say much except that I miss you. It was on this day, a month ago when my best friend, your favourite person in the world delivered the news that you are no longer in this world. I told that story so many times. I still remember I wasn't crying but I was screaming.

I was in disbelief. It's a month later and no one has woken me up from this bad dream.  I cry every single day. The pain is just too much. Even told a priest friend of my mine how angry I am with God. But he had such comforting words. Everyone has been so loving and caring towards me. All I want is you. I wish you'd come back my love. I'm in our bed now. Your side of the bed is empty. I don't know how I am going survive without you.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment